Digital Marketing Specialist - Intermediate Level
Our client is an industry leader in innovative, open-minded dating services for the Asian community. Through our revolutionary online dating brands, we’ve helped tens of thousands of people connect and communicate since 2012. As a Canadian-Chinese technology company driven by analytics and user-centric design, we care about our customer experience and are continuously looking for ways to make it better!
Our downtown, Toronto base is looking for a DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST to join our journey to create the future of social networking.
Plan, manage, execute and improve digital marketing campaigns in PPC, SEO, and social media.
Research target market and analyze competition.
Analyze marketing campaign results and metrics to improve performance.
Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and track ROI and KPIs (Google Analytics, AdWords, etc).
Optimize website for SEO and usability.
Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
Oversee content generation to produce high-quality design and content for website, blog, social media, newsletters, brochure, case studies and white papers.
Partner with both Marketing and Sales teams to strategize and improve marketing results.
- University or college diploma in marketing with 3+ years of proven work experience in digital marketing, preferably in B2C tech software industry
- Advanced knowledge of SEO, PPC and paid social media advertisements with the desire for continual growth and development.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to think creatively and innovatively.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Ability to read and write Chinese