Our Client is a Media Group located in Markham a fast-growing company. The full-service covers many areas of media platforms such as website, APP, WeChat, Weibo, etc. A successful candidate will work in a team consisting of a lot of smart IT gurus plus competitive salary, bonus, and opportunities for advancement as well as comprehensive group benefit plans and perks.
We are looking for a creative, highly motivated and fun-loving individual to join us. In this position, you will be able to learn and grow your development skills using the latest technologies. Your main focus at the company will be to work on our next generation native mobile apps.
Skills or Necessities:
- A diploma/degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience
- Excellent skills with Swift, Objective-C, XCode, and iOS SDK.
- Thorough knowledge of Data Structures, Algorithms and Data Model
- Strong understanding of software engineering paradigms and best practices
- Working knowledge of OOP, Web services and Software Architecture
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Detail-oriented with the ability to produce high-quality software within given timelines
- Bachelors degree
- Mandarin and English proficiency
- Develop and maintain native mobile apps
- Translate business requirements into application logic
- Work as a team and support other business units
- Perform testing and quality assurance
- Prioritize multiple tasks and projects without missing deadlines
- Other duties as assigned
Bonus Skills we are looking for:
- Knowledge of location and background services, and maximizing battery performance
- Understanding of Web-Based Frameworks and Technologies
- Experience with React Native or Android SDK.
- Experience with GIT
- Experience in integrating with third-party APIs