WeHire Solutions Inc. is a Canadian Talent Management firm with international presence through our partners in Europe and Asia. WeHire specializes in providing unique talent acquisition solutions for employers, inspiring career consulting for job seekers.
WeHire focused recruiting field: IT, Fin-Tech, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Telecommunication, Retail, Block chain, and Internet of Things etc.
In this position, you will be responsible for developing relationships with hiring managers to establish new business connection across the country. Within the job, you will participate in prospect discussions and product demonstrations.
- Specific focusing on developing the talents pool related to IT, Financial Industry, Artificial Intelligence, Big data, Machine learning job roles.
- Develop recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified candidates of listed fields through various recruiting tools
- Schedule and conduct technical related phone interviews as well as on-site interviews
- Acting as a point person for all candidate communications
- Match candidates’ strengths with clients’ requirements by evaluating, screening, and interviewing candidates.
- Work with Account Managers to identify top accounts, target skill sets, key market segments, and assess clients’ staffing requirements.
- Having a Mathematic, Computer Science, or IT related post-graduate degree is mandatory
- Bachelor degree or higher, major in Human Resource or relevant experience is a definite asset
- Strong work ethic and a professional image combined with high standards of excellence
- Strong basic knowledge on technological set skills (C++, Python, C, R, SAS, SQL, HTML, CSS etc.) are required
- Ability to quickly learn how to review and understand job descriptions and job requirements
- Strong communication, organizational, evaluation, and negotiation skills
- Ability to influence and build credibility and confidence at all levels.
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office Adobe, G-suite etc.