Web Front End Developer
Our Client is a Media Group located in Markham a fast-growing company. The full-service covers many areas of media platforms such as website, APP, WeChat, Weibo, etc. A successful candidate will work in a team consisting of a lot of smart IT gurus plus competitive salary, bonus, and opportunities for advancement as well as comprehensive group benefit plans and perks.
- An individual with a strong skill set in using ReactJS.
- Good people management skills and enthusiasm
- Maintain and modify existing applications
- Perform custom programming as assigned, Fix defects and add features to the software
- Assist in the architecture and development of technology solutions to meet business requirements across multiple product lines
- Document all solutions and maintain ongoing development plan and production schedule
- Complete server-side and client-side development work as required
- Perform maintenance programming for existing version
- Provide design documents and documentation to ensure efficient maintenance and code reuse
- Ensure the functionality, performance, scalability, reliability, realistic implementation schedules, and system architecture for each assignment
- Stay current with trends, techniques, technology and other factors impacting the job
- Actively participate in team meetings and offer recommendations/ideas on design projects
- Degree in Computer Science/Software Programming, Bachelor or Masters;
- Experience using HTML, CSS.
- Experience working with developing WebApp
- Experience working with GIT in a team environment
- Working with AJAX calls, Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a team as well as individually
- Able to convey and understand ideas with great communication skills.
- Strong Unit Testing experience and can demonstrate the importance of TDD and test coverage
- Knowledge of Webpack, NodeJS, and Unit Testing
- Required language: Mandarin and English