Cable Installation Manager
WeHire Solutions Inc. is a Canadian Talent Management firm with international presence through our partners in Europe and Asia. WeHire specializes in providing unique talent acquisition solutions for employers, inspiring career consulting for job seekers.
WeHire focused recruiting field: IT, Fin-Tech, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Telecommunication, Retail, Blockchain, and the Internet of Things etc.
Our client is looking to hire a Cable Installation Manager. The Cable Installation Manager will be leading the network infrastructure team and work at different client locations (Cable, Brackets, mounts, routers, switches, patch panels etc.), managing a small team of 5 members and coordinate with technician service team.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Installation, termination and testing of cabling systems.
- Build closets, mounts and install backboards, cross connects, racks, patch panels, routers and switches, and other hardware etc)
- Route cable through data centres, buildings, and inter building
- Responsible for installing, relocating, troubleshooting and auditing cable services.
- Plan installations by evaluating locations, locating appropriate access, laying out equipment, and following wiring plans.
- Support all types of technical escalations from the field team and work with other team members on solutions as needed.
- Mentor and coach Installation Technicians through their designated learning development plans.
- Conduct quality control visits during and post installation/commissioning and report findings to project team and management
- Coordinate field testing of integrated systems and training client on use
- Installation of structured cabling to include pulling, terminating and testing cat5e/6, video, RGB, HDMI, DVI and audio cables
- Installation, service, and maintenance of all components for cable television and telecommunication systems.
- Installing all hardware applications and systems not limit to cable, such as POS, surveillance systems at client sites and training on use of the system
- Manage and supervise a team to work on clients’ requests.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 5+ years’ cabling and hardware installation experience preferred from Dental IT, medical clinics or healthcare industries.
- Previous working experience of managing a small team.
- Strong background and knowledge of Cat5e/6
- Solid network infrastructure installation experience (structured cable, terminations, punch down work)
- Ability to lead with confidence and create alignment among management and attract and develop staff to create a team-oriented and collaborative environment
- Flexibility and adaptability to be responsive to support requests while balancing daily tasks and responsibilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Able to travel to various job sites when needed
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a vehicle to drive.
- Certification CCNA, A+ or equivalent is an asset
How to contact us?
WeHire Solutions Inc. 27th floor, 161 Bay St, Toronto, ON
Phone: (416) 572 2441
Email: info @wehireinc.com
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/wehire- solutions/