Call Center Technical Support Agent
WeHire Solutions Inc. is a Canadian Talent Management firm with international presence through our partners in Europe and Asia. WeHire specializes in providing unique talent acquisition solutions for employers, inspiring career consulting for job seekers.
WeHire focused recruiting field: IT, Fin-Tech, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Telecommunication, Retail, Blockchain, and the Internet of Things etc.
Our client is looking to hire a Call Center Technical Support Agent. The Call Center Technical Support Agent will be responsible of providing technical support and troubleshooting to users over the phone. Act as 1st level help desk support to end users using email, telephone or via remote connection.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist customers with installation, operational, maintenance and or training related inquiries for products and applications.
- Receive calls and online requests from customers, accurately identify and escalate priority issues as required.
- Follow documentation and training materials to diagnosis, resolve and escalate, when necessary, customers’ calls.
- Serve as customer contact on technical and service related problems both internal and external
- Diagnose hardware, software and systems failures using established procedures.
- Develop and maintains positive customer relations and coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Perform all duties on time and proactively improve customer relations and internal processes.
- Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analysing the symptoms
- Communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external calls.
- Ensure issues are escalated when appropriate to ensure that customers are receiving the best service possible
Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong knowledge of Windows XP, Win 7 operating systems and related software application.
- Must have strong computer literacy, windows and Internet navigation knowledge
- Available to work on a flexible schedule to meet customer demand
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office tools and others.
- Demonstrated multi-tasking capability and proven success in fast paced environment
- Must have superior verbal communication and interpersonal skills with a professional telephone manner
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment - strong team work skills and accountability
- Previous customer service or call center experience an asset
How to contact us?
WeHire Solutions Inc. 27th floor, 161 Bay St, Toronto, ON
Phone: (416) 572 2441
Email: info @wehireinc.com
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/wehire- solutions/