Engineering Architect - intermediate Level
Toronto Up Town
We are a premier Quantum Intelligence (QI) research and solution service provider. Born as the game-changer in the present AI world, we are dedicated to reconstructing AI with quantum computing technologies in research and application. Our goal is to break through bottlenecks of AI and to provide sustainable QI solutions and industry standards. Employer’s open platform enables users to enjoy the revolutionary experience of QI, and its intellectual properties are designed for applying quantum computing to revolutionize fundamental algorithms and models in AI and realizing QI in real-world industry practices.
Given the cutting-edge competitive advantages, we are recognized by industry leaders and investors with two million USD seed round funding soon after launch. We are a team of passionate and innovative experts and scientists of cross-disciplinary backgrounds in mathematics, quantum computing, machine learning, software engineering, data science, neuroscience, and other industries or domains. Located in Toronto, Canada, our new 2000 square feet private office place welcomes the smartest and most dedicated people from diverse backgrounds but share the same passion and common goal. At Employer, we introduce you to the world of the next leap in intelligence.
We are looking for a Software Engineering Architect to join our cross-disciplinary team to define the future of quantum intelligence. The candidate will work closely with our machine learning and quantum computing scientists to pursue cutting-edge application and software development that is aligned with Employer’s long-term QI goal.
At Employer, we apply quantum computing and machine learning technologies to embed quantum properties into AI methodologies. This involves developing QI algorithms, models, and software based on classical and quantum processors and architectures, designing QI solutions to high-value optimization and machine learning problems and offering QIaaS platform services, etc.
The candidate is responsible for the design, development, maintenance, and monitoring of the QIaaS platform. You are expected to work closely with the research and engineering team to make sure the cloud system to meet our needs and reach our development goals.
Successful applicants will go through a training session in QIaaS and receive a bonus commensurate with their experience and progresses.
- 6+ years development experience using Java and related tools (Spring Framework, Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Maven, git);
- 4+ years’ experience developing Internet Web application systems;
- 2+ years’ experience in architecture design of concurrent and distributed software system;
- Good knowledge and experience on software quality process/assurance, software continuous integration, and continuous deployment;
- Experience leading a software development team in the delivery of complex software solutions using Agile and Iterative methodology;
- Experience of planning and implementing secure and highly available infrastructure across multiple availabilities, zones using VPC, Subnet, ELB, RDS in AWS or Alibaba Cloud;
- Ability to setup Linux server in public cloud, install and configure Python, Java, Nginx, MySQL/MariaDB cluster, Tomcat, Redis cluster, Jenkins, etc.
- Good knowledge and experience on entity-relationship (ER) modeling, experience with a data modeling tool (Erwin, Er/Studio, Power Designer);
- Have extensive experience in building REST services;
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or Software Engineering or equivalent experience.