Senior Software Engineer - intermediate Level
Toronto Up Town
We are a premier Quantum Intelligence (QI) research and solution service provider. Born as the game-changer in the present AI world, we are dedicated to reconstructing AI with quantum computing technologies in research and application. Our goal is to break through bottlenecks of AI and to provide sustainable QI solutions and industry standards. Employer’s open platform enables users to enjoy the revolutionary experience of QI, and its intellectual properties are designed for applying quantum computing to revolutionize fundamental algorithms and models in AI and realizing QI in real-world industry practices.
Given the cutting-edge competitive advantages, we are recognized by industry leaders and investors with two million USD seed round funding soon after launch. We are a team of passionate and innovative experts and scientists of cross-disciplinary backgrounds in mathematics, quantum computing, machine learning, software engineering, data science, neuroscience, and other industries or domains. Located in Toronto, Canada, our new 2000 square feet private office place welcomes the smartest and most dedicated people from diverse backgrounds but share the same passion and common goal. At Employer, we introduce you to the world of the next leap in intelligence.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our cross-disciplinary team to define the future of quantum intelligence. The candidate will work closely with our machine learning and quantum computing scientists to pursue cutting-edge software development that is aligned with Employer’s long-term QI goal.
At Employer, we apply quantum computing and machine learning technologies to embed quantum properties into AI methodologies. This involves developing QI algorithms, models, and software based on classical and quantum processors and architectures, designing QI solutions to high-value optimization and machine learning problems, and offering QIaaS platform services, etc.
The candidate is expected to work closely with the system architect and research team to support algorithm prototyping, code development, and system deployment. You are expected to have extensive knowledge of software engineering best practices and the capacity to efficiently design and develop products and applications for our industry clients.
Successful applicants will go through a training session in quantum intelligence and receive a bonus commensurate with their experience and progresses.
- 5+ years professional experience in software development;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience and understanding of a wide breadth of computer science fundamentals;
- Knowledge of statistics;
- Extensive experience in system development and telecommunication industry experience is a plus;
- Knowledge in Machine Learning algorithm, implementation, evaluation,
- maintenance and application;
- Experience with Database, including MySQL, MongoDB, and Redis;
- Excellent C and C++ abilities; Python or Java is a plus;
- Network programming experience, including protocol design, HTTP, TCP, and asynchronous APIs;
- Familiar with Git;
- Experience working on end-to-end software projects: from architecture to
- implementation to documentation;
- Demonstrable mastery of a technical subject that you’re passionate;
- The Chinese language is an asset